Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crazy Oklahoma!

Well two days ago it was 90 degrees out here in western Oklahoma and today I woke up to snow on the ground SNOW. This is just crazy. It's no wonder that people around here are sick. In shorts one day and wearing insulated coverall's the next. My poor horses don't know if they need to shed the winter hair or grow more.

On an UP note! My mare Dudes Skip N Five or Angel to all that know her is really close to foaling. Her teets are almost pointing stright down. I just hope she can hold off a few days till this cold air pushes on out, but if not oh well. I will post pics just as soon as the foal is all unfolded! After she foals I will be breeding her back I am just tossed to decided who to breed her too?!? Obviously Two Faced APHA Palomino Tovero or Dun Encountered That AQHA/ABRA/IBHA Buckskin????? Both are nice it may come down to a flip of the coin!! We shall see.........!

No comments:

Post a Comment