Monday, May 18, 2009

Abe

Woke up this morning, only to find that my two year old palomino colt had been into the fence sometime in the wee morning hours and cut his leg up severly. A spot roughly about 4"x 4" the skin was ripped from the musle and bunch around the top of his knee. We rushed him to the vet and the he is going to keep him there for a day or two to make sure no infection will set in and he is hopeing that the stitches will hold due to where the spot is. Keep your fingers crosses I know I am.

2 comments:

  1. Oh sorry to hear about your boy but I have found that you can put them in a padded stall and they will still find a way to jack themselves up. LOL. I have one that is totally accident prone no matter what. Gotta luv 'em though. He will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked to the vet yesterday and he said that the stitches where holding and we are going to pick him up tomorrow! ^ cant wait he has only been gone a few days and i miss him bad.

    ReplyDelete