Thursday, July 2, 2009

Playin' Chicken

Here are a few pictures I took of AQHA/APHA/PtHA Playin Chicken AKA Rooster. He had never been fit on till I got him. I will post pictures in a week or so. To show the difference in him. I will continue to post pictures of him once a month to show how he is growing and how well he is doing with being fit on.

The spot above his right knee is where he thought he was big enough to jump a fence. It is almost all healed up now. Keep in mind when you are looking at these pictures that up untill the day I brought him home which was on the 13th of June he had never been fit on a day in his life. so this is after about 12 days of fitting.


Its ALL THERE now to just bring it on out!

I know these pictures are not the best. He would hardly stand still for me. So around the 13th I will take some more where you can see all his conformation better. Plus he doesnt have those foal woolies on him anymore either.

No comments:

Post a Comment