Monday, February 15, 2010

Boobies or No Boobies?

BOOBIES!

These Udders belong to my mare Fire My Jets or Taxi to all who know and love her. She is on lease with Andrea Schellenberg of Big D.A.Y.S. Quarter Horses. When I dropped Taxi off on the 6th of this month there where NO udders and as far as we could tell no signs of them showing up for a bit. Well BOY where we wrong. Andrea sent me this picture via text this morning. I was blown away, her due date isn't until the first week in April according to the vet. We all have come to the conclusion that she is not going to wait that long. Which is typical of maiden mares. So keep checking back, and we'll keep waiting for those teats to drop as well, and the first Freedom Baby is just around the corner waiting to come out and say Hayyyy!

See the sire Here and the dam as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment