Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We are finally Moved!

Sorry for the long delay in posting. Trying to move when your husband works 7 days at a time is alot of work. No to mention it is 111 miles one way, BUT we did it. We have been all moved in now for two weeks. The kids are in school and lovin' it(thank the good lord above.) There is plenty of room for the horses and in a few weeks we will have 4 stalls up for the show babies, and the permanent stalls for the stallions.

Here is a picture of our home. This house was built in 1902 which
is part of what appealed to me so much. The people we are purchasing it from went in and completely gutted the house, then didn't finish it. So now we can make the house look how we would like it too. This house used to be a 5 bedroom apartment. The windows upstairs are two bedrooms with a bathroom in the middle. Then there is a front room dinning room kitchen bathroom and bedroom on the bottom floor. The kitchen is huge and so that is the first room I am tackling to decorate!

This is just one piece of our property. I love the old Live Oak trees that grow on the property. Some date back 250yrs or more. Lots and lots of potential.

Since we our in Waurika now it is only fitting to announce.....My family and I can't wait. We are within walking distance from where everything will be! Rides, deep fried turkey legs, kettle corn, corn dogs, funnel cakes and more. (Okay so my diet will be shot for 3 days, but at least me and my family will be having a blast!) It is sure to be ALOT of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment