Saturday, August 28, 2010

Stephens County Free Fair 2010

Well the start to getting ready for the Stephens County Free Fair was very interesting to say the least. Between Rooster being a turd and then the city deciding to flush all the water hydrants and not telling anyone(while I was mid wash with Rooster) I was beginning to wonder about are up coming events.

I finally decided instead of looking at the class 1/2 empty, that I would be a glass 1/2 full kinda gal. So I said okay all these trails I am going through must mean something good is waiting for me. So I sucked it up finish washing Rooster with what water I could get to drizzle out of the hose and finished banding him by the headlights of my truck!

The next morning I was having doubts again, kinda feeling like I was going to attend a strongman competition. Why you ask?!? Because the class for halter that i was going to compete in where 5 and under mares and 5 and under stallions. Ouch!

Needless to say my worries where just me being me! We left today with a Grand Champion Stallion and Coffee with her first show ever left with Reserve Grand Champion Mare!

I am tickled pink.

The Judge even took the time to come over and ask me how my stallion was bred. I told her and she told me that he was a very nice horse, he looked really good and her profiled wonderfully! She told me Coffee has a very refined head, very well balanced and has a gorgeous hip on her! I love to hear a judge complement my horse, makes me feel good!
So here are some pics. Hope you enjoy them!
Talking with Chrissy after the Judging waiting on the placings.


No comments:

Post a Comment