Sunday, October 3, 2010

It's good to be me!!!

My girls and I went to another futurity this weekend. It was put on by the Red River Horse Club. Coffee was 6th out of 7th having to be in the senior op fillies, bless her heart again she was the smallest, but that's alright she'll get there. Rooster on the other hand won his futurity class, and won the AQHA yearling stallion class AND Went on to win Grand Champion Stallion adding another point and 1/2 to his open points towards his R.O.M.(reg. of Merritt)
This is the first buckle I have ever won, and let me tell you it felt great!

Toodles ~C

2 comments:

  1. Way to go........Congrats. I missed going to the futurity this past weekend but will be going next year for sure and showing 2 or 3 of them then......Hope I have the outcome you had. Congrats again.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I am very proud of my kiddos! They are doing wonderful! We will be going back again next year as well. If you have a chance you should come over to WF next weekend at the MPEC Center, they are having a futurity.

    ReplyDelete