Monday, November 22, 2010

AQHA World Show

On Friday the 12th my family and I went up to OKC to go watch the quarter horse show in particular the 2yr Old Ammy Stallion class, that and I wanted to see Influential for myself. Live and in color so to speak.

Here are the pics I took of the class. They are not the best as I couldn't find my digital camera so I used my 35mm camera for the pics.


Very Cool~World Champion~Owned by Mark Lakenburger~Exhibited by Matthew Lakenburger


Influential~Reserve World Champion~Owned and Exhibited by Terry Bradshaw


Attencion~3rd Place~Owned and Exhibited By Chad Beus


Special Ordered~4th Place~Owned and Exhibited by Barbara Hoffer



Elusive Maker~5th Place~Owned and Exhibited by Roger Graham



Advantage One~6th Place~Owned and Exhibited by Joel Jacque



Classic Clu~7th Place~Owned and Exhibited by Dr. Hugh Leggett Jr.


Arts Golden Rainbow~8th Place~Owned and Exhibited by Shelia Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment