Thursday, June 4, 2009

Charlie Brown Pics

Hey All!
I finally got some pictures of Charlie Brown our 09 Sorrel BS Colt. He is the last of my paint stallions His Royal Rowdy Whiz or Rowdy for short. We lost Rowdy on the 18th of May due to colic. Charlie Brown will be gelded and trained to be my oldest daughters riding horse. Enjoy the pics! DOB 5-1-09
Got an itch??!!??I just love this guy. If only the white on his face would have come around just a little more. Oh well. He's still cute.He is so hard to get pictures of because all he wants to do is see what I am doing and of course get a good scratching. Anyway maybe I can get some more pictures of him this evening! Ohh and since he was born May 1st, I am strongly concidering registering him as "Momma Had A May Day"

Dams pedigree: www.allbreedpedigree.com/dudes+skip+n+five Sires pedigree: www.allbreedpedigree.com/his+royal+rowdy+whiz

No comments:

Post a Comment