Thursday, June 4, 2009

Fire My Jets AKA Taxi



I just had to share these pictures I took of Taxi today. She is so beautiful. She ws the first show horse the one that started it all. I have owned her since she was 3 months old. She is a sweety. Sire is Fire A Jazz(ROM's in WP, Heading, Healing, Reining, Cutting, and a Superior in HALTER) and Dam is Jets EZ Payday(Producer). She is standing 15.3hh and still growing. Trained under saddle and in foal.


Yeah I know there is a lawn mower there but not to fret it will be moved out this afternoon when my hubby gets home to help me!
Of course one of the mares decides to flick her tail right as I snap the picture but all in all it is still a good picture and you can tell how pretty she is! You can also see in this picture the knot on her face right below and just to the left of her right eye. Battle scar as she thought she was tough enough to challenge the Alpha mare. Guess she thought wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment