Wednesday, January 27, 2010

C'est le Bébé de Temps de Spectacle!

In other words my DAC order finally arrived today, about 10 mins ago to be exact.


So we have box number one! Ohh the suspense is killing me! Oh garcon! Inside box number one we have.............


TAH DAH, its dac OIL! This stuff smells a lot like butterscotch candy! I bet Rooster will eat it up! I also had to order an extra pump as I only have one in it is in use elsewhere at the moment. Rooster will be getting 4oz of this a day but since it is already past morning feeding he will get 2oz tonight and we will start off strong in the morning!


Now for Box number 2...........
It's dac BLOOM! This stuff smells great as well, and has a real moist texture to it. Rooster will also get 4oz of this a day, starting with the 2oz of BLOOM tonight!






This is what is looks like!













And in Box #3 We have dac ORANGE SUPERIOR! Rooster will also get 4oz of this daily and he will get 2oz starting this evening.


You can really smell the citrus in this stuff! Which would probably be the Vitamin C that's in it!


This is what ORANGE SUPERIOR looks like. It is darker than the bloom, but just as moist! I know I had to dig to the bottom of the bucket to find the scoop!

Everyone stay tuned and I will let you know how well it works. There has to be something to it as all the big names and some not so big swear by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment