Friday, January 8, 2010

Feed Dac

I have finally decided to try the DAC products. I have been looking for something that would give my show horses that extra something that they need. So after reading all the testimonials by big name trainers and ordinary people like us, and sending in a questionnaire, this is what my line up for DAC feeds will look like. Dac BLOOM. According to the district manager and some of the testimonials I have read it is a favorite amoung halter horse people. He also suggested.....
Dac Orange Superior! For vitamins, minerals, and helpful microorganisms to help aid in the digestions of feed(gives your feed a boost!). I added...

For the little extra! Every horse benefits from just 20% more fat added to there normal diet!

For more information on these and other DAC products, go to http://www.feeddac.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment